Are you a community group based in Newcastle?
We would like community groups based in Newcastle to get involved in the project as well. We are looking for groups to take part in one off online happiness workshops to share their own ideas of what happiness means to them.
Workshops are free and will be run online while social distancing measures are in place. Workshop duration will be approximately one hour.
Workshops and will explore things like;
- What does happiness mean to you?
- What makes you happy and what are some of the things that you do to make yourself happy?
- What does it feel like to be happy?
- How do you try and live well and maintain good mental wellbeing?
- Is happiness important?
- Do you have a happy place?
- Workshops are free and will last for approximately one hour.
- Workshops will be delivered at a time that suits the group.
- Participants/groups will be sent a secure zoom log in to access the session.
- Workshops will be facilitated by a member of The Geordie Guide to Happiness project team.
- After the workshop there will be an opportunity for those interested, to be contacted at a later date to be recorded remotely for a podcast episode.
- Consent will be required for those recordings which will be broadcast.
If you are a Newcastle based group and would like to get involved please get in touch with us via the Contact page.
What does happiness mean to you?
If you are an individual (or you know someone with a great story to tell) who would like to be recorded for a podcast interview then we’d also love to here from you.
If you have been inspired by any of our Geordie Guide to Happiness episodes then we are also looking for people to get involved in the podcast interviews. If you’d like to be considered for an interview to tell us what happiness means to you then it would be great to hear from you. Again, please get in touch with us via the Contact page.